OC4J JVM termination

From: Matthias Hoys <anti_at_spam.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:51:38 +0100

Hello,

I installed OC4J on RHEL to use as a reporting server together with Apex 3.0. The installation went fine, but I have 1 important problem. Whenever I close the console session that started the oc4j process, the process gets terminated and there is the error "JVM termination" in the log files. Starting the process with "nohup ... &" doesn't help. There's an article on Metalink that suggests as a solution to add "-Xrs" as a java startup parameter, but that doesn't help either ... Anyone that had the same problem and a possible workaround ?

Thanks
Matthias Received on Thu Dec 27 2007 - 05:51:38 CST

Original text of this message