Re: Help:How do you trace in this application?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:30:28 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 17, 2:01 pm, emdproduct..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Group,
>
> One of my application is going through an application server. All the
> user is connecting through one user, IP address is the same, and
> programe is the same.

By your application, do you mean one that you have access to the source code for? If so then as Ana suggested identify the application user using your standard programming techniques and then on completion of your forms/pages call dbms_session appropriately - works for all versions from at least 9i (I think 8.1.7 as well). Received on Mon Dec 17 2007 - 10:30:28 CST