Help:How do you trace in this application?

From: <emdproduction_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 06:01:08 -0800 (PST)

Group,

One of my application is going through an application server. All the user is connecting through one user, IP address is the same, and programe is the same.

I tried

 CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER logon_trigger AFTER LOGON
ON DATABASE
DECLARE
 uid VARCHAR2(64);
BEGIN
  SELECT ora_login_user ||':'|| SYS_CONTEXT('USERENV', 'OS_USER')   INTO uid
  FROM dual;
dbms_session.set_identifier(uid);
END logon_trigger;
/

But all the client_identifier is the same.

How could I trace an particular user if he logs in into the application?

Thanks very much for your help. Received on Mon Dec 17 2007 - 08:01:08 CST