New Security Firm Takes on Cyber Crime

From: ]|3inary |[-]|avoc <binaryhavoc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:26:29 -0800 (PST)

New cyber security firm in Cincinnati Ohio looks to take on the world of cyber crime. They offer an interesting menu of solutions and boast as being a "leader" in a new age of cyber threats. Datahack Technologies states that they are the worlds answer to rising online threats. My question is..... is this another security firm in the ocean of consultants, or is this the much needed hero of the day?? By the looks of it I would say its the latter... I am interested in finding out...

http://www.datahacktechnologies.com Received on Thu Nov 22 2007 - 23:26:29 CST