Re: some thoughts on OOW 2007

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 18:06:01 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 21, 2:45 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

> I did not mention it as an argument for attending. If you truly think
> that re-read what I wrote.

fair enough.

> I specifically stated that those that didn't attend the brief would
> have naught but the blog and had missed an extremely valuable session.

good. given that there is nothing public about that session, I'll reserve my opinion until such time as I see for myself what is it that is so valuable.

> But there is a ray of hope for you Nuno. Mary Ann is coming to Seattle
> to our OracleDays Conference in July '08 and I would be happy, if you
> should attend, to get you a seat right in front of the podium for her
> presentation.

Sorry, no. I don't fly unless force majeure is involved: too many close calls in the past for me to risk routine long flights anymore.

On the other hand, she's most welcome to present in Sydney's OUG events.

Oh wait: there ain't any! (I wonder why...) Quelle dommage, oh-la-la!...
:-)

Anyways: dude, I respect you too much
to get into this argy-bargy stuff over some crap from a software maker. Let's have
a drink when you come over here and air
our rants then. Deal? Received on Thu Nov 22 2007 - 20:06:01 CST