In Search Of SQL Profiler...

From: Kilik <kilik3000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:38:30 -0700

One of the features of SQL Server that I found really useful was the profiler. It was really useful to have a trace window that would tell me what statements were executing as I ran an application. This really comes in handy when trouble shooting an issue in an existing application.

I've done a bit of searching for an equivalent tool in the Oracle world but I haven't found anything that I like.

Does anyone out there have any recommendations?

-Thx Received on Thu Oct 25 2007 - 12:38:30 CDT