Re: composite primary keys

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:47:26 -0700

On Oct 8, 10:46 am, Robert Klemme <shortcut..._at_googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 08.10.2007 18:26, Maxim Demenko wrote:
>
> > g.mrunal..._at_gmail.com schrieb:
> >> Please send me the exact syntax. I am unable to find out in that link
> > Are you unable to go to the provided link, choose the section
> > appropriated for your Oracle version, go to the search tab, type in
> > "Composite Primary Key Example" and follow the first link shown ???
> > It is really a pity, because, if you are going to work with Oracle, the
> > very first thing you should learn is - how to work with Oracle
> > documentation.
>
> This is really amazing - even more so given the fact that OP is
> obviously doing schema design or at least maintenance. Another
> opportunity for an Oracle consultant doing a repair job. At least this
> is a good sign for job security. :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> robert

:-)

Offtopic: Normally, google groups hides part of the poster's email address, unless you specifically click on it and enter a code. I notice with this thread about half of the posts have obscured email, and half don't. For example, the OP is g.mrunal..._at_gmail.com in his first post, and g.mrunalini_at_gmail.com in his second (of course, those are likely to be obscured as well, but anyways...) David's email in this thread are all clearly displayed too.

Anyone else using google groups see this or know what it is all about? I haven't entered any captcha codes recently. I see the same thing in another session where I'm not logged in.

Just curious whenever I see something odd in google. I take such things as evidence of slipstreaming code changes, a bad practice in the best of times.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Someone must think this is the best of times.