Oracle 10g RMAN and Standard Edition

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:41:43 -0700

Guys,

Could you please give me a quick sanity check...

In Oracle 10g RMAN incremental backups (incremental level 1 etc.) do NOT require the Enterprise Edition, i.e. they will work on the Standard Edition too right?

In my tests the answer seems to be yes (no errors etc.).

Thanks very much,

Michael Received on Tue Oct 02 2007 - 20:41:43 CDT