Re: Oracle Spatial?

From: Pedro Lopes <pedro.lopes_at_netvisao.pt>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:34:03 +0100

the G wrote:
> I am a 100% ESRI ArcSDE user.I want to find people who are using
> Oracle Spatial for their projects.
> what is the big difference you find in using both Middlewares
>
> G.

Don't forget to combine the power of Oracle Spatial with oracle features like Partitioning and Parallel Query (to make use of many cpus), Real application Clusters (for performance, scalability and high availability). The security stack inside the oracle database can lead to some interesting combinations also like Label controled access to geographic data ;)

I've a doc comparing both arcsde and spatial, I'll look for it and email you.

regards,
pedro Received on Wed Oct 03 2007 - 01:34:03 CDT