Application migration from non RAC databases to RAC databases

From: Vin <vinay.thite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:14:40 -0700

Hello All,

Do we have any material available on "migrating applications from non-RAC databases to RAC databases" ?

I am asked to study the readiness of "application migration from non-RAC to RAC databses" and create analysis report. I am asked to analyse the changes required for making the migration APART FROM TECHNICAL DATABASE MIGRATION ? We know how to migrate database from non-RAC to RAC, what we need to know is "What needs to be done to avoid performance / configuration issues later after changing to RAC" etc.

I would greatly appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks,
Vin Received on Thu Sep 20 2007 - 12:14:40 CDT