Oracle & DB2 source code

From: mvsguy <kkinney_at_fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 05:22:25 -0700

I have a question regarding a common source code base supporting both Oracle & DB2.

I'm in a tough spot. I know people who assume the same COBOL source code can used regardless whether someone is using DB2 or Oracle. (This is for a product running on Win. Unix and z/OS.) I'm highly skeptical of this but don't have any proof to support my position.

Can someone out there help by giving some real life examples?

Regards,
MVSGuy Received on Thu Sep 06 2007 - 07:22:25 CDT