Re: Oracle NULL vs '' revisited

From: <euan.garden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:12:46 -0700

> And no one at Microsoft, I can find, knows who the H he is
> so your evaluation of him seems to be spot on.

Then you are asking the wrong people, Tony was one of the first 9 SQL Server MVPs I first interacted with him 1998 when I was converting from Oracle apps to SQL Server apps. Any member of the MVP Management Team within Customer Support Services and most of the senior members of the SQL Server Development Team from David Campbell (SQL Server Technical Fellow) down will confirm that.

You really do need to stop overselling your MS contacts here, they have yet to come through for you in an argument.

-Euan Received on Sun Aug 26 2007 - 00:12:46 CDT