Oracle export/Import question:

From: <haganahtrainer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:05:42 -0700

I specified a full export from one database instance (exp user/ passwd_at_sid FULL=Y FILE=fu.dmp)

My question is,if I import this into another instance, will this overwrite the "System" schema in the new instance? Is there a way to omit certain schemas that were exported in the .dmp file?

There were over 50 schemas that I needed so the full option seemed to be the easiest route, I do not;however, want to overwrite the system account on the new instance...

Thanks! Received on Tue Aug 21 2007 - 16:05:42 CDT