Re: above average CPU usage

From: Ravip via DBMonster.com <u36659_at_uwe>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:02:53 GMT

After one more round of thorough check, came to understand that there might be a I/O usage. Because system wide waits like db_file_sequential_read, db_file_scattered_read, read_by_other_session, direct_path_read_temp
are shown to be with high values in v$system_event . This might cause CPU usage high.

How about your opinion on this ?