Re: above average CPU usage

From: Ravip via DBMonster.com <u36659_at_uwe>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:31:42 GMT

Hi,

I'm using the same user to run the queries. I didnt used the enterprise manager to check the plan table. But with TOAD , I'm using manually the explain plan for the queries.

I have tried with an export/import of a big table used. But after that the statistics (analyze command) got changed. The cost has increased.

Can you please tell me where should I check. IF you require more info, please do let me know.

Thanks,