Re: Backup flashback logs to tape

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 20:21:27 +0200

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:32:28 -0000, Ganesh <ganesh.tambat_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Dude .. why you always have to be so rude, sarcastic, tempestuous ?
>Are you through bad childhood or something like that ?

Actually, yes

>People have confusion about terms / concepts and they don't know
>certain things thats why they post their questions here. You know some
>things that doesn't give you right to be rude.

Not true. People are just too lazy to read any manual at all

>If you think a question is stupid, silly you have option to remain
>silent.

So who would answer it?

>By posting your irrelevant, arrogant answers you are ruining the whole
>purpose of this newsgroup.

Actually my answers aren't irrelevant, they are correct. As the purpose of this newsgroup isn't

- a free course on Oracle
- to read your manuals on your behalf
- to do your work for free

I'm not ruining the purpose of this newsgroupp. Because of the mud sledging you started
>whole discussion got diverted from the main topic.
Actually I didn't start any mud sledging. That was your pal 'zigzadna', you know the dude who knows everyhing better, and is incorrect over and over again, and yourself.

I haven't really
>got what I wanted and I guess now everyone has many questions.

You haven't got what you wanted because it isn't there and you are too stupid to understand that.

>Please think about it, if you can.
>
>Regards,
>Ganesh Tambat

No regards at all