Re: any guess or real information on who is performing at openworld 2007 cust app?

From: sybrandb <sybrandb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 02:13:55 -0700

On Jun 29, 1:26 am, hpuxrac <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The last 2 years have been Counting Crows ( excellent or even
> better! ) and then last year Elton John ( just not my favorite choice
> no slight intended ).
>
> It's been an excellent year financially for oracle and I am guessing
> that the main performer(s) will be something quite spectacular.
>
> I wouldn't be surprised to see Paul McCartney I mean who else after
> Elton John and he does have a new album just out. Personally I would
> prefer the Rolling Stones or U2 or Arrowsmith.
>
> The information isn't out yet who will be performing.
>
> Any other good guesses, relevant information, or some confidential
> leaks from oracle employees?

Is the theatre equipped with oxygen bottles? Because that is what you need when you invite the Rolling Stones! Soon they will be really rolling... on wheel chairs!
I would rather prefer an adhoc group consisting of Larry, Tom Kyte, Ken 'Dr DBA' Jacobs, and DKB.

Now THAT would be fun!!!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA