any guess or real information on who is performing at openworld 2007 cust app?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:26:29 -0700

The last 2 years have been Counting Crows ( excellent or even better! ) and then last year Elton John ( just not my favorite choice no slight intended ).

It's been an excellent year financially for oracle and I am guessing that the main performer(s) will be something quite spectacular.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Paul McCartney I mean who else after Elton John and he does have a new album just out. Personally I would prefer the Rolling Stones or U2 or Arrowsmith.

The information isn't out yet who will be performing.

Any other good guesses, relevant information, or some confidential leaks from oracle employees? Received on Thu Jun 28 2007 - 18:26:29 CDT