How to restore FRA backup from tape ?

From: Ganesh <ganesh.tambat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:40:53 -0000

Hi All,

I am using 10g. I am trying to understand Flashback logging feature and how to backup the FRA to tape and restore from tape to disk.

I can backup entire FRA to tape using "BACKUP RECOVERY AREA" but I am not sure how can I restore the FRA. I could not find any RMAN command for this.

Is OS commands the only way to restore FRA backup from tape ?

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh Tambat Received on Fri Jun 29 2007 - 03:40:53 CDT