I need some cleanings tips and advice.

From: <MrB398_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:15:57 -0000

Me and my buddy made a website called www.CleaningTips.com, its basically a free forum and free blog driven web site dedicated as a source people can goto to find out how to clean and remove stains from pretty much anything. Problem is, as of yet, you couldn't find out how to clean anything right now cause the site is new and no one has found it yet.

We don't know enough about cleaning and tips and tricks to really fill the site. Were looking to get more useful content so that the website eventually shows up in search results.

If anyone here is interested, visit www.CleaningTips.com/forum.html, and if there is anything you could add to the site please feel free to do so. Email me at CleaningTips_at_gmail.com if you find anything that could improve the site or if something doesn't seem to be working properly. Received on Fri Jun 22 2007 - 08:15:57 CDT