Re: I need some cleanings tips and advice.

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:46:26 -0700

MrB398_at_gmail.com wrote:

glad to help MrB.

You and your buddy need to learn how to use the Internet properly.

Usenet groups have rules and regulations that you violated. Your gmail account has rules and regulations that you violated.

Here's my tip for cleaning ... clean up the mess you just made by posting spam to every usenet group you could spell and apologize for being a spammer.

Then, if you want to promote your enterprise, use google to find those group rules, read them, and follow them.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington