Re: Excellent SPAM

From: The Boss <usenet_at_No.Spam.Please.invalid>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 01:14:20 +0200

DA Morgan wrote:
> Mladen Gogala wrote:

>>> More SPAM trolling for resume's.
>>>
>>> If you are looking for a job look for a reputable company. This
>>> isn't it.
>>
>> Dan, why don't you plonk and forget him?
>
> Because his spam, unanswered, will give permission to others to do
> the same.
>
> He can post his garbage from now until heck freezes over and every
> single one will be labeled as spam to make sure he does not benefit
> from his behavior or encourages others of low moral character to do
> so too.
>
> I don't know how much time Satish has to waste ... but I have a lot
> of former students and volunteers here at the user group that can
> call him a spammer until his bones turn to dust.

My guess is he doesn't even read this group. Did you target your answers only to cdos, or also to the mail-adresses mentioned in his posts.
And did you check the contact info page on his employers (presumably) site: http://www.primesofttech.com/contactus.htm

Also check their Mission Statement & Values: http://www.primesofttech.com/aboutvalues.htm (especially the ones on 'Responsibility' and 'Fairness'...)

Just wondering whether it would be beneficial to target those adresses or even give them a call.

--
Jeroen