Re: Excellent SPAM

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:49:12 -0700

Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:19:45 -0700, DA Morgan wrote:
>

>> Satish wrote:
>>> Hi Partners,
>> More SPAM trolling for resume's.
>>
>> If you are looking for a job look for a reputable company. This isn't
>> it.

> Dan, why don't you plonk and forget him?

Because his spam, unanswered, will give permission to others to do the same.

He can post his garbage from now until heck freezes over and every single one will be labeled as spam to make sure he does not benefit from his behavior or encourages others of low moral character to do so too.

I don't know how much time Satish has to waste ... but I have a lot of former students and volunteers here at the user group that can call him a spammer until his bones turn to dust.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group