Re: Excellent SPAM

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:52:54 -0700

The Boss wrote:

> My guess is he doesn't even read this group.

Mine too. Which is why I cc him on every response.

The truth is that no one interested in these groups is even remotely interested in any of the resumes he's trolling for. He just doesn't understand the technology well enough to realize that it.

The problem is not Satish who is too rude and too ignorant to care either way. The problem is other recruiters who might look at this group and think they could do it too. This little exercise is a warning to them as to what happens.

Anyone not wanting to read these responses need only to the word "SPAM" in their filter and they will never see these which is why I try to always put the word in the subject. It is not my intention to irritate the regulars.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington