Re: Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2007 09:25:40 -0700

On Apr 27, 12:35 am, Geoff Muldoon <geoff.muld..._at_trap.gmail.com> wrote:
> Mladen Gogala says...
>
> > On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:39:31 -0700, dbaplusplus wrote:
>
> > > Those peolpe who support a bully who is a racist need help.
>
> > And you're a doctor now? Not only a "dba plus plus", but also a
> > doctor? Admirable. You managed to start a flame war with two
> > experienced DBA guys in a very short period of time. May be
> > you should join the Teraknowledge team? Omlet sounds like the
> > right career move for you.
>
> You sure Omlet hasn't just nym-shifted?
>
> GM

I have nothing to do with Omlet even though some bad guys here will try thier best to mislead.

I am a person who loves Oracle. I want to use this forum to discuss Oacle topics without being harassed
by bullies who constantly insult others and make racial remarks as well (just search in this group how many racist remarks and insults have been made by Sybrand),

As I said in previous thread I used to have high opinion of Mladen Gogala and others, However, I am finding more bad guys. I am spreading word to my friends other newgroups and whoemever I can to avoid these bad guys and do not buy any books which they may be writing. Internet is a powerful tool to spread such message quickly.

In tis group, people should be able to dicuss oracle topics without being constantly harsssed by bullies. Received on Fri Apr 27 2007 - 11:25:40 CDT