Re: Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM-ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:33:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:25:40 -0700, dbaplusplus wrote:

> I am a person who loves Oracle. I want to use this forum to discuss
> Oacle topics without being harassed by bullies who constantly insult
> others and make racial remarks as well (just search in this group how
> many racist remarks and insults have been made by Sybrand),

You are, to put it mildly, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, regardless of you ethnicity, race, religion or sexual preference. I couldn't care less what you like, dislike or recomend to anyone. I don't think that there are many people who bought my book among your friends.

In order to discuss things with others, it would be advisable to learn them first. As for now, you're just a lazy lout stirring trouble and wasting bandwith. Asking elementary question which can easily be answered by reading the available literature or even googling is not discussion, it's trying to turn this group into a free CBT. I have a problem with that approach.

I am trying to exchange useful informations with other worthy professionals on this group, which is what this group was designed for. You, obviously, do not belong here. Please, go to oracle list for not so bright people where Steve Adams will protect your feelings at all costs and where you can generate worthelss spam without anyone being able to hurt your feelings. He obviously doesn't have better things to do then to play Ozzie inquisition. Just send an email with the title "subscribe oracle-l" to oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org and you will be in paradise for your ilk.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com