Re: Configuration question

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM-ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 01:33:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:11:26 -0700, oyyo500 wrote:

> My apologies for serving as such an affront to you. I appreciate the
> response, and hopefully I served as a decent vector for your internet-
> road-rage.

Take your pop-psychology and shove where the sun doesn't shine. It's the next worst thing to asking me not to misunderestimate you.

> You are right, I did download the system and the manuals and have been
> reading them, while managing my children and pregnant wife and my full
> time job.

Once we meet face to face we can exchange life stories. I am an immigrant and I have one of mine. Immigrants from Mexico had only to swin across the Rio Grande. Being from the eastern Europe, I had to swim over the Atlantic Ocean, which is still better then flying economy with Delta. Pretty much anything is better then flying economy with Delta. It is one of those murky areas where Geneva convention is stretched to the limit. Nobody asked me for my life story, although I'd be very happy if Paramount Pict. would be interested in hearing it, and I will not ask you for yours. Questions are asked after you proper personal effort on your part, period. It's 7:22 PM on good Friday and I am still in the office. If your pregnant wife bothers you, find yourself a mistress or go to the oracle-l. I am sure Steve Adams will be extremely compassionate and nice, but you're on the wrong forum. I'll give you all the attention that you deserve on this forum and, trust me, that is worse even then flying economy with Delta.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com