Re: Configuration question

From: <oyyo500_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2007 17:01:52 -0700

On Apr 6, 7:33 pm, Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM-ME...._at_verizon.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:11:26 -0700, oyyo500 wrote:
> > My apologies for serving as such an affront to you. I appreciate the
> > response, and hopefully I served as a decent vector for your internet-
> > road-rage.
>
> Take your pop-psychology and shove where the sun doesn't shine.
Is that your catch phrase?

> It's the next worst thing to asking me not to misunderestimate you.
>
> > You are right, I did download the system and the manuals and have been
> > reading them, while managing my children and pregnant wife and my full
> > time job.
>
> Once we meet face to face we can exchange life stories.

Cool. Maybe we can play risk!

>I am an immigrant
> and I have one of mine. Immigrants from Mexico had only to swin across the
> Rio Grande.

Personal attacks, ay.

>Being from the eastern Europe, I had to swim over the
> Atlantic Ocean, which is still better then flying economy with Delta.

So you must be the guy who filled in the Google directions from London to Chicago.

> Pretty much anything is better then flying economy with Delta. It is one
> of those murky areas where Geneva convention is stretched to the limit.
> Nobody asked me for my life story, although I'd be very happy if
> Paramount Pict. would be interested in hearing it, and I will not ask you
> for yours. Questions are asked after you proper personal effort on your
> part, period. It's 7:22 PM on good Friday and I am still in the office.

I didn't mean to keep you late. My apologies again.

> If your pregnant wife bothers you, find yourself a mistress or go to the
> oracle-l. I am sure Steve Adams will be extremely compassionate and nice,
> but you're on the wrong forum. I'll give you all the attention that you
> deserve on this forum and, trust me, that is worse even then flying
> economy with Delta.

Trust me, I have an understand of what the attention would be!!

Again, thanks for the help. Received on Fri Apr 06 2007 - 19:01:52 CDT