Where to start to become a DBA

From: dhans <dhansbe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2007 07:47:36 -0700

Hi,

    I am Dhanasekar. Working as a system administrator.i want to become a DBA.i dont have any idea about oracle dba.please suggest me, where to start to become a DBA.

   I dont have knowledge in Softwares like sql.., etc.

   Kindly give your suggestions where to start?

Thanks & Regards,
Dhans Received on Sun Apr 01 2007 - 09:47:36 CDT