Re: row locking and inserts

From: Robert Klemme <shortcutter_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:48:47 +0200

On 26.03.2007 21:09, pp wrote:
> On Mar 26, 11:50 am, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:

>> I don't see how your approach will ever be efficient, but in that case
>> you will probably recommend throwing iron at the problem.
>> One day you will have wound the rope you are already hanging on so
>> tight, it will kill you.

> Allright, can you please then, actually give me some concrete
> alternatives

You actually *have* been given alternatives.

> useless generalities.

What do you expect, a full implementation? You won't get that here. For more detailed help you also need to provide more details about your business requirements. And then there's always the option to pay someone.

> Good technical advice from you would go a lot further in preventing
> the mess you so readily predict than your borderline insulting
> snipes.

You got advice. If you also want kindness and written documentation you probably better pay someone. Please keep in mind that everybody here posts voluntarily.

Regards

        robert Received on Tue Mar 27 2007 - 06:48:47 CDT