Re: row locking and inserts

From: pp <pedro.e.pinto_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Mar 2007 12:09:10 -0700

On Mar 26, 11:50 am, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> I don't see how your approach will ever be efficient, but in that case
> you will probably recommend throwing iron at the problem.
> One day you will have wound the rope you are already hanging on so
> tight, it will kill you.

Allright, can you please then, actually give me some concrete alternatives instead of assuming I am both an idiot and evil? You have contributed nothing to discussion but bile and useless generalities.

> Please note I earn a living by cleaning out messes 'developed' by
> folks like you. Please also note I don't *like* to clean out your mess
> and those of your associates.

For crying out loud. You know nothing about me. What is the deal with the giant chip on your shoulder?

Good technical advice from you would go a lot further in preventing the mess you so readily predict than your borderline insulting snipes.

-pp Received on Mon Mar 26 2007 - 14:09:10 CDT