Re: RMAN backup strategy on 10g r2 on linux

From: Cristi <cmit37_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2007 04:04:27 -0700

so what do I need to backup in order to have a complete archive?

backup database
backup CURRENT CONTROLFILE
backup ARCHIVELOG

If I back these up every night and need to restore the db can it be done if only the latest archive is available or do I need all the previous archives? Received on Thu Mar 22 2007 - 06:04:27 CDT