Re: How to call scripts from another scripts ?

From: G Quesnel <dbaguy_ott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2007 04:56:43 -0700

> How can I capture all error into one file (created when error occurs)
> so that I can see all error in one file and fix it ?

Have you taken a look at the SQL Plus spool command ? If you are using Oracle 9i or lower, you will need to specify the spool command in your master script that calls the other scripts. In 10g, you can use the append option on the spool command if you specify the spool command in multiple scripts (avoiding to overwrite the previous log file if the file already existed).

hth Received on Fri Mar 16 2007 - 06:56:43 CDT