How to call scripts from another scripts ?

From: <krislioe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2007 00:19:37 -0700

Hi all,

During development, we make database structure/constraint modifications into sql file (scripts). So I will have some single script files, e.g : script1.sql, script2.sql, script3.sql etc.

Then I create a mainscript.sql to call all the scripts. So I need only to execute @mainscript.sql, which in turn execute script1.sql, script2.sql, script3.sql.

mainscript.sql :
@script1.sql;
@script2.sql;
@script3.sql;

commit;

The question is :
How can I rollback if one of the script fails ?

Thank you for your help,
xtanto Received on Thu Mar 15 2007 - 02:19:37 CDT