Copying archivelogs every ten minutes

From: chris b <chris.brown_at_providenthims.co.uk>
Date: 16 Mar 2007 05:02:07 -0700

Oracle 10g enterprise rac on windows using ASM

I am looking to set up a scheduled job that loads archivelog copies into a directory every ten minutes.
, the contents of this directory will then be shipped to another server for disaster recovery purposes

Is there a way I can do this that means that I capture all logs without duplicating , so that I end up with a directory that has all archivelogs produced.

I was thinking of the backup as copy archivelog since syntax

regards
Chris B Received on Fri Mar 16 2007 - 07:02:07 CDT