Re: Need to find a way to dump data...

From: The Frog <andrew.hogendijk_at_eu.effem.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2007 04:31:05 -0800

Thanks for your help, I found the original Admin manual, and there it was all the time.... The answer is to simply export the cube / data as an EIF file. This then allows you to transport the data on disk / network etc, and from there you can load it into either another Express Database Engine, or into a more modern version of Oracle by creating an analytic workspace and importing the EIF into it.

Thanks for the pointers, it was so obvious I had actually overlookd it. I guess the problems are sometimes simpler than you think!

Cheers and thanks

The Frog