Re: Oracle 10g RAC Windows

From: Markus Barth <cdcopy_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:28:08 +0200

Hi,

my hardware is as mentioned a HP-MSA 1000 and two HP DL-380 machines - nothig special. I've read the available documentation and started with ASM - After the update from 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.2 no communication with the ASM is possible - When using 10.2.0.1 - I can't restart the nodes because crs service crashes the machines - this bug is documented at metalink - the problem is - I have to use Windows. Do you know someone who has a running RAC system using windows?