sqlldr package

From: <chunji08_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2006 12:17:37 -0700

I have installed oracel 10g on my home pc, of the full package. What I am looking for now is a subset of the files from this package, and I can use this subset of files to run just one oracle command: sqlldr.

Here is the full story:
1. We have an oracle server running somewhere. it is of 10g version. 2. I am just a regular user for that oracle server. In most cases, I am using TOAD to access that oracle database to do my work. 3. Now, I am given an assignment to load lots of data from a text file, to that oracle databae, which I think "sqlldr" will be a good tool to give a try. The work needs to be done on second PC, not the one that oracle 10g has already been installed.

So I am thinking I may just grab the sqlldr.exe and related libraries and put on the second PC, instead of doing another installation ?

So which files should I copy to that PC ?

thks,

Charlie Received on Mon Oct 09 2006 - 14:17:37 CDT