VIRTUAL PRIVATE DATABASE

From: zamba <CRISTIAN_FERRERO_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: 9 Oct 2006 12:12:59 -0700

Hi. I work with a software where all the table in its database model doesn t have the company identifier. Well i need to convert this application for use into a multi-company enviroment, it means that in one schema i could store data for several company. Some people told me to use VIRTUAL PRIVATE DATABASE, but i don't have idea if this could resolve my problem, i mean if this works if i don't have the "company" identifier in all the tables.. Pls i will accept recomendations about it.
Sorry about my english.

Thanks Received on Mon Oct 09 2006 - 14:12:59 CDT