Re: Node discovery issue on 9.2.0.6. My node is not discovering correctly.

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 27 Sep 2006 10:28:09 -0700

Evan wrote:
> Any other thoughts?
> I am stumped.

First thought is maybe you need to push oracle support to help you on your problem a little more aggressively. If you keep it a low priority there isn't much motivation for them to speed resolution. ( Not saying that they are always fast even with a sev 1 or sev 2's ).

Second thought is to try to get it working in a test environment where you are free to make any changes as you see fit. If you have done "everything correct" by how you are proceeding, maybe it is broken in 9206 and might work in 9208?

Good luck and keep us posted when you do succeed. Received on Wed Sep 27 2006 - 12:28:09 CDT