Comparisons of TCA between Oracle and SQL Server

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 22 Sep 2006 11:41:45 -0700

There's a fairly amusing item posted here ...

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9002689&pageNumber=1

What to me is most amusing is the methodology or lack thereof. It looks like the author created some kind of survey and had some set of people fill it out. Then he called it a study and attempted to draw some conclusions from it.

I guess I am getting old and perhaps am prejudiced by having parents that conducted real research at reputable universities. Received on Fri Sep 22 2006 - 13:41:45 CDT