Re: SQL column formating

From: <chuaby_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 20:59:48 -0700

Hi

thank you very much for the info. In fact, i have read the oracle document on SQL*Plus , which is the similar to the info in Morgan's Lb but could not find a solution.

I got the column format, but my objective is to right justify "string" column. I cannot use a generic DATE format as i do not have complete date info in some rows. as such, i have to store the date field as "CHAR" rather than DATE.

Thank you
Boon Yiang Received on Mon Sep 18 2006 - 22:59:48 CDT