TAF and FCF together ?

From: <vissuyk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2006 05:34:37 -0700

Hi All,

I am desperately trying to find answers on how to use these two technologies togther. As per Oracle docs, I cant use them together - unless I am misreading it.

Could anyone suggest how I might accomplish these two together in my application. I can use thin or thick application.

With thick we can get TAF. With thin we can get FCF (fast connection failover).

Thanks

Vissu Received on Thu Sep 14 2006 - 07:34:37 CDT