Re: Urgent Help Needed!

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2006 06:04:51 -0700

Hans wrote:
> frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com wrote:
> > Hans schreef:
> >

> > > It would be nice if you stopped top-posting and multi-posting, but
> > > anyway:
> > >
> > > select sum(bytes) / (1024*1024*1024) "Gb" from dba_data_files;
> > >
> > > would do the job I presume
> >
> > You're late, Hans, ;) and so is the OP.
> > Perhaps sed s/project/homework/g?
>
> Only just read he'd had to have it within the hour; yeah, I guess I'm
> late :)

I'm always amused at people like the OP who seem to think (1) their message is instantly propogated to all news servers around the world, and (2) people with the information they seek have nothing else to do besides monitor newsgroups for incoming messages. Evidenced by (1) the word 'urgent' in the subject, and/or (2) increasingly desparate sounding postings every ten minutes. Received on Thu Sep 14 2006 - 08:04:51 CDT