Speed between database and apps server

From: howard <pkowal74_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2006 16:27:43 -0700

Hi,

I have a single Oracle instance running on it's own physical machine. Three indentical 10g Application Web Servers with the same J2EE app are load balanced to connect to the database.

What I see are speed problems with the website and what I suspect may the connection betwween the apps servers and the database. Right now they connect over 100MB switch ports.

Does anyone have any sugeestions on increasing the speed between the two?

Thanks,

Howard Received on Thu Aug 24 2006 - 18:27:43 CDT