Re: Oracle on Windows

From: Preston <dontwantany_at_nowhere.invalid>
Date: 10 Aug 2006 13:34:42 GMT

Ana C. Dent wrote:

> "Preston" <dontwantany_at_nowhere.invalid> wrote in news:4k08ndFa0d41U1
> @individual.net:
> > If people could answer posts when they can provide
> > something useful, & keep quiet when they don't, CDOS would be a far,
> > far nicer place.
>
> POT<==>KETTLE<==>BLACK

If you can be bothered to read my three previous posts in this thread, you'll see that I've answered specific questions/comments in each of them. Don't let that get in the way of your feeble-minded insults though, & enjoy patting yourself on the back in the mistaken belief that you've impressed your peers with your 'witty' comment.

--
Preston.