Re: DBAShell - Open Source project for Oracle DBA's

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 31 Jul 2006 11:04:02 -0700

hpuxrac wrote:
> fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:
> > > If the shoe fits, wear it.
> >
> > Apparently your shoes must be a tad too tight...
> >

> > David Fitzjarrell
>
> Is this from the same guy that copied and pasted items from oracle's
> metalink support information into cdos and then claimed that he hadn't
> violated his agreement with oracle because he did not have a support
> contract?
>
> Interesting ...

You need to read that thread again, as I posted the non-Metalink website where that information was found. Yes, it was a mistake to repost material which was posted in violation of an Oracle service agreement, and, yes, I admitted that in the thread. You like to beat dead horses, I suspect.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Jul 31 2006 - 13:04:02 CDT