Re: DBAShell - Open Source project for Oracle DBA's

From: Paul <paul_at_see.my.sig.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:59:47 +0100

In fairness, when Daniel posts the www.psoug.org (an *_excellent_* site, BTW), it's usually in answer to a question

> How do I get Oracle to brush my teeth?

Use dbms.scheduler.brush.teeth(all) - see www.psoug.org, Morgan's library for an example.

That, IMHO, does not constitute spam nor trolling.

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.1.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.