Research report re: Oracle ILM requirements and solutions

From: <saqibj_at_margallacomm.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2006 16:34:41 -0700

Hello,
I'm the principal and founder of Margalla Communications (www.margallacomm.com) a storage-focused analysis and marketing consultantcy based in Woodside, CA. Margalla Communications is in the process of completing an in-depth report on market trends, requirements, available solutions, and future product directions for database-focused Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) products.

The focus of the report is on separating hype from reality regarding database ILM and laying out a factual picture of the database ILM product-market space.

As a component of the data collection phase of the study, Margalla is interested in ~30 minute interviews with IT managers having experience in evaluation and/or production deployment of database ILM solutions, such as HP/OuterBay LiveArchive and Princeton Softtech and is actively soliciting such interviw prospects **until Fri 8/4/06**.

Your company's name and your own participation in our database ILM study will be kept
strictly confidential. We will not release either your company name or your name to anyone outside our firm.

In addition, we will not identify any statements that are made by specific companies or
individuals. We will only reveal broad demographic detail of respondents (i.e. company size, industry, location).

Each interviewee will receive the final version of our Database ILM Market research
report free of charge (a $1000 value).

regards,
Saqib Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 18:34:41 CDT