Can u help to build a Query.....

From: krisworld <krishnamurthy.iyer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2006 10:04:27 -0700

Hello

i have a table
Let say it has 5 fields say F1,F2,F3,F4,F5 the field 5 i.e F5 shall have value either 0 or 1

Let say it has some records some this like this.....

F1 F2 F3 F4 F5

a    b     c    d   0        (Record 1)
a    b     c    d   1        (Record 2)
m    n     o    p   0
m    n     o    p   1

I require to have a query which shall check the first field and last field for comparison
that is
if F1 of Record 1 = F1 of Record 2 and F5 of Record 1 =0 and F5 of Record 2=1
then should compare rest of the fields i.e F2 F3 F4 such as..
IF F2 of Record 1 <> F2 of Record 2 or F3 of Record 1 <> F3 of Record 2 or F3 of Record 1 <> F3 of Record 2

the query should pass me the whole field i.e F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 In other words fetch only records which has a difference.

I hope i have made the problem clear.
I don't know if this is possible or not, but i shall appreciate if any one can help me
Thanks and Regards
Kris Received on Fri Jul 14 2006 - 12:04:27 CDT